- Supports both HTML email and Plain text email
- Manageable fields
- From name
- From email
- To email
- Ability to send emails to all users who Receive System E-mails = Yes
- Multiple files attachment to an email
- Multilingual support
- Dynamic parameters which make emails more meaningful and flexible.
- Ability to format Dynamic parameters
- Ability to add more emails to send out
Compatibilities : Joomla 1.6+, Joomla 1.7+, and Joomla 2.5+
Data Format Manager
All data format are pluggable. So you can always install more data format plug-ins for various purposes OR remove the unneeded one.
Allow admin to add more meaningful data to email. Our plug-ins always try to get the most possible usage of related data as parameters. By just focusing your cursor in any field in email details page (Subject, Body,...) and clicking on any parameter in the list on the right side, you will be able to add the parameter into the cursor position of the focused field.
Global Joomla parameters
Global parameters support in all kinds of email plug-ins
Admin can include any fields in tables that are related to email being edited
Fixed parameters for various email
Dynamic parameters will be replaced with values from table or fixed values. Those values are possible to show in a certain way with format.
Standard Support format
- Boolean to text
- Date & Time
- Get data from related table
As we mentioned in Extendability, Powerful Email Editor supports Format plug-in. Format plug-in can be installed/un-installed from Powerful Email Editor component.
Format Plug-in Installer
Format plug-in can be installed or uninstalled within the core component.
Store data in one way and show it in a desire way
Ability to get data from related table with
The core components are built with third party extendability in mind, such as Community builder, K2, Sobi2 pro, Virtuemart or any Joomla extensions.
Both email and format are pluggable.
Want to develop an Email plug-in
for your extension? Click here
Want to develop a Format plug-in
? Click here
11 November 2011 : Version 2.0.0
18 February 2012 : Version 2.0.1
- Simplify Core component installation
- Add Joomla 2.5 version support.
09-March-2012, version 2.0.2 :
- Allows [RECEIVE_SYSTEM_EMAILS] to be used in CC field and BCC field.
30-March-2012, version 2.0.3 :
- Fix language file loading problems for some servers
30-March-2012, version 2.0.4 :
- Turn URL into link in HTML email.
02-April-2012, version 2.0.5 :
- Fix small installation issue
09-April-2012, version 2.0.6 :
- Fix warning message problem "Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated"
- Fix image name with space
- Example : src="http://domain/images/my pic.jpg" In Google, it will parse that into src="http://domain/images/my+pic.jpg" which will not shown correctly.
28-April-2012, version 2.0.7 :
15 July, 2012, version 2.0.8 :
- Improve installation procedure
27 July, 2012, version 2.0.9 :
- Fixed bugs in JMail interceptor
23 October, 2012, version 2.0.10 :
- Load mutliple languages without add language manually in http:/yourdomain/administrator/index.php?option=com_languages&view=languages
31-October-2012, version 2.0.11 :
- Add HTTP_USER_AGENT parameter as requested by Louise
HTTP_USER_AGENT : Contents of the User_Agent: header from the current request, if there is one. This is a string denoting the user agent being which is accessing the page. A typical example is: Mozilla/4.5 [en] (X11; U; Linux 2.2.9 i586).
06-December-2012, version 2.0.12:
- Fix small bug in parsing URL when an email get sent out from site administrator.
14-February-2013, version 2013:
- Improve email installation procedure
- Add Current Login user parameter as Global parameters
22-February-2013, version 2.0.14:
- Fixed issue with installation which showing warning message.
- Turn Mass mail textare into HTML editor
- CSS support
- Fix layout
- Fixed bug in Powerful Email Editor version 2.0.15
- Remove buttons "Article Anywher", "Module Anywhere", "Read more", and "Pagebreak" from HTML Editor for Mass mail user and for Powerful Email Editor.
- Fixes email cloaking problem.
- Fixes showing language issues